Late notice: Yeager Mesa tomorrow (Wed 18) morning

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by mike, Nov 17, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Added to Calendar: 11-18-15
  1. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    I have a few hours in the AM to play. If ya wanna join for the Best Ten Miles of MTB in CNF, meet me at Holy Jim parking at 7am.

Tough climb, technical descent. Feels way harder than ten miles should.

DangerDirtyD and Luis like this.
  2. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    "Southern California is so crowded." On the freeways, surface streets, retail stores and business parks. Not on the trails during weekdays. Two runners topping out Los P when I got there – otherwise had this classic run to myself with perfect temps, great visibility, good surface, no wind. If you like a challenge and haven't done Yeager Mesa, get out and ring the bell : ) Do-able in three hours, even with breaks. Watch for debris in the trail from recent windy days.

3. knucklebuster

knucklebuster Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail
    Thanks for the report Mike. Wish I was able to join ya. Not too loose?

mike likes this.
  4. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Dave, I can't even head out there without thinking "where's Dave?" I know you'll be back on the program when you're able.

The trail was great; a little loose but not really slippery. I got all of YM dab-free, aside from the rocky plunge which I almost never ride into when solo. Pure fun. A little more rain and it'll be all-time. Hope to rail with ya soon!...

DangerDirtyD and knucklebuster like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?