Kittens Up for Adoption.

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by deesalsa25, Feb 28, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. deesalsa25

deesalsa25 Member

Name:
    Dee
    Hello y’all,

As you know I am an avid animal lover. With that said, my local cat colony has these two little ones available and up for adoption. The orange one is a girl. The calico is a boy. I’m in the process of getting the feral mom spayed but the kiddos are still within adoptable/humanization range. Please let me know if you are interested in adopting them. I’ll do all the leg work - spay/neuter, micro chip, de fleeing, etc.

Thanks!

p.s Happy riding!!

0C36FDAB-AC44-49A1-8627-2F72D71FF299.png

2. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    If the kittens are spayed/neutered, can they continue to live in the colony?

Awesome of you to care, Dee.

3. deesalsa25

deesalsa25 Member

Name:
    Dee
    @mike If I can't find homes for these kittens they will go through the TNR program and live happy outdoor cat lives. They will get spayed/neutered and the colony will end with this generation of cats. Best case scenario - I adopt the father cat (who is not feral and working on this), I find homes for the two kittens, and the mom lives happily ever after outdoors as the only local community cat (numerous people care for her around here). But yeah...CATS lol.

Cyclotourist, mike and DangerDirtyD like this.
  4. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Fantastic! Your selfless efforts are commendable. :thumbsup::notworthy:

rossage and deesalsa25 like this.
  5. deesalsa25

deesalsa25 Member

Name:
    Dee
    Final update on these kittens:

-The orange kitten was hit by a car and died instantly a couple months back, RIP to that kitten.
    -The black kitten was adopted by a lovely young couple and is living a great life now!

:)

6. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Thanks for the update. Sad for little orange; the street can be a dangerous place. Yay, little black with orange spot!

Good work, Dee. :thumbsup:

mtnbikej and deesalsa25 like this.
  7. deesalsa25

deesalsa25 Member

Name:
    Dee
    Thank you!

mike likes this.