Is this a gopro hero 4 or better ? "Nsfw"

Discussion in 'Video Cameras' started by jaime, Sep 19, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. jaime

jaime Well-Known Member

Name:
    jaime
    Current Bike:
    '20 YT Jeffsy carbon 27'5
    I wonder what type of camera is this one, since the resolution is pretty good :thumbsup:

2. Torrent77

Torrent77 Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Looks semi pro / pro camera. The panning is smooth and doesnt include bystanders. No handshake/camera vibrations. If it is a go pro then they just upped the game.

jaime likes this.
  3. jaime

jaime Well-Known Member

Name:
    jaime
    Current Bike:
    '20 YT Jeffsy carbon 27'5
    also the zoom looks pretty good, not distorted a bit.

4. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Hero 4 takes video in 4k.

5. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    Ahhh... The Czechs are a wonderful people. My last name is Czech, by the way... :whistling:

When my older son has needed to film important projects, we've rented stabilizing units... That's where you get the real difference in quality. If you can keep an iPhone steady and have the right light and focal length, you can get broadcast quality results...

There were a couple spots in the video that the camera lost focus and had to hunt to reacquire. You usually see that with a larger sensor camera, like a DSLR. Cameras with tiny sensors have a very large depth of field where everything to infinity is in focus at all times.

And the Hero 5 was just announced...

jaime likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?