In this For Sale Thread - We Make Fox 34's Rad

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ebruner, Aug 10, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Ebruner

Ebruner Well-Known Member

Name:
    Erik Bruner
    Current Bike:
    22' Nomad, 22' Trance x 29
    I have some vorsprung products for Fox 34 forks that I no longer need. Please see the below, all parts can be installed for you in my garage. If you have questions about any of this, just ask.

$80 - Fox 34 evol (2020) 130mm Air spring with vorsprung luftkappe pre-installed.
    -Fits 2016 - 2021 Fox 34's. Will also upgrade 2016 - 2018 models to the new evol air shaft (significant upgrade by itself)
    -Great condition - used for about 300 miles
    -Increases negative chamber volume
    -Increases mid stroke support, makes initial travel more supple and plush.
    -Small increase in progressiveness (ramp up) of the air spring. About equivilant to 1 volume reducer.
    -Read more about this upgrade here https://vorsprungsuspension.com/collections/all/products/luftkappe-air-piston-2
    -I can install this into your fox 34 fork for 1 six pack of good beer (or a 12 pack of mediocre beer)

IMG_20190726_203257.jpg

IMG_20190726_203311.jpg

$70 or $100 installed - Vorsprung Fractive tuning kit for fox fit 4 dampers. Works in the 32, 34, 36 and 40 forks 2016 - 2019 years.
    F4-PC4 Tune - Works with riders that are 160-185 lbs.
    -Changes the tuning of the low and high speed compression and eliminates spiking and allows more fine tuning of both forms of damping
    -Changes open-medium-firm black dial to a 3 position true high speed compression adjuster
    -Low speed adjustments are more usable, with less harshness
    -this is new, never used
    -Read more about this upgrade here - https://vorsprungsuspension.com/collections/all/products/fox-fit4-piston-kit

MVIMG_20200711_110939.jpg

MVIMG_20200711_111002.jpg

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Sweet!
    Thanks for offering that up to folks!

3. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    But why would you want more of the mediocre beer? More good beer or less mediocre beer would make more sense, except you know what you’d end up with I suppose. Governing dynamics at its most basic paradox.

mountaingirl sara and Faust29 like this.
  4. Ebruner

Name:
    Erik Bruner
    Current Bike:
    I'm an non discriminating, equal opportunity alcohol infused hoppy beverage consumer. I'm just as likely to enjoy a pbr on a super hot day as I am enjoying my current hazy of choice. I have grown a bit from my native green bay wisconsin-ite days... i no longer crush the pbr can on my head when i'm done drinking it.

5. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Do you ever actually take it out of the bag?

Oh and the Luftkappe is essential to making a Fox Fork plush. No brainer, people.

6. Ebruner

Name:
    Erik Bruner
    Current Bike:
    Well, it's a double edged sword. The paper bag provides a nice end of stroke ramp up that helps you to know when you should let up on the hand pressure. It's a delicate balance between hiding your shame and getting the job done.

7. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Are we still talking about PBR? :whistling: ;) :oops:

mountaingirl sara likes this.
  8. HBkites

HBkites Well-Known Member

Name:
    Sharone
    Current Bike:
    Why S7, Revel Rascal, Spark RC
    I'm interested.... if it works on a Step Cast 120.
    I got a a Fox 34 SC fork that have a remote lockout that I would like to replace with a conventional knob.
    Any of those gismos fix that?

mike and mountaingirl sara like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?