IBIS hits Golden Eagle Trail this Sunday (tomorrow)

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by Mikie, Jan 3, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    I was out pounding one out on Golden Eagle Trail today and when I was near the bottom I ran into Kirk Telaneus the IBIS rep out doing some trail maintenance. We talked for a bit and he said he is was doing a ride tomorrow on Golden Eagle Trail Sunday January 4th starting at 10:00am.

OHHHHH BY THE WAY, he happens to have a few IBIS HD3's in Large and Medium for anyone that wants to try them out.
    Although Golden Eagle Trail is probably not the best trail to try out an HD3, it's still a chance to get on one of the hottest bikes currently on the market. Although I just hit Golden Eagle today, I have the sudden urge to hit it again tomorrow... :think:

I'm just sayin'...
    Show if you wanna go...

Mikie

[youtube]4SmtvO_m1kQ[/youtube]

2. UPSed

UPSed iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ed
    Current Bike:
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    I love demo rides! Just need to grab my pedals and go!

3. j-chap

j-chap Newbie with Hope!

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    YETI SB66
    see you there!! Sorry again about missing today mikie see you tomorrow hopefully!!

UPSed I hope to see you out there too!

4. Bluesrider

Bluesrider Well-Known Member

Name:
    Todd
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Hightower
    Wish I could make this ride, would love to demo a HD3 and hit Golden Eagle again. But I'm staying local and hitting the trails by 7AM, because I need to be home by 10.