I Need to De Clutter

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by Rumpled, Jan 31, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Rumpled

Rumpled Well-Known Member

Name:
    Jim Martin
    Current Bike:
    2018 Specialized Epic Carbon C
    So, I've got a bunch of stuff I should get rid of, maybe someone could use.
    Most will probably go to Salvation Army, trash or ewaste if no one wants them.

I'm in Lake Forest and work near the Spectrum. I'm generally pretty busy; but can arrange a meet somewhere, sometime.

First are some rechargeable tools. Wife got me some new Ryobi tools because she didn't like all my old ones.

So first is a Craftsmen 19.8V or 18V drill. Drill works fine. One battery works, but after sitting for a few days, needs to be charged. One battery doesn't work.

Next is the Black and Decker Fire Storm set. Dustbuster, drill, sawzall, circular saw and incandescent light. No cases or bags. No batteries will take or hold a charge. Might be a bad charger, might be the batteries. Tools worked and didn't have all that much use. Haven't been used in a while. Bummer to get rid of these ones; but finding batteries and chargers were expensive when I looked. Maybe you have some.

Third is a Skill 12V drill. battery and/or charger doesn't work.

20171228_184555.jpg

20171228_184409.jpg

20171228_183540.jpg

Danmtchl, mtnbikej, pperrelle and 5 others like this.
  2. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
  3. Rumpled

Name:
    Jim Martin
    Current Bike:
    Next are tire chains. Got for our old Exploder. Only used to test fit in the garage. Fit sizes in photo, and probably more if you look up the size # 1141, I think.

20161216_102131.jpg

20161216_125333_001.jpg

Danmtchl, mtnbikej, pperrelle and 2 others like this.
  4. Rumpled

Name:
    Jim Martin
    Current Bike:
    A really really old trainer. Magnetic with manual adjustment. Not really a good one for Zwift or Sufferfest or Trainerroad if you want to use their powermatch/virtual power modes. If you just want to ride a trainer, it will work. Cable to adjust is really stiff, probably needs lube.

20160111_131221.jpg

20160111_131228.jpg

5. Rumpled

Name:
    Jim Martin
    Current Bike:
    A set of Ritchey WCS aluminum road bars. 40 cm c-c. Got used, wrong size for me. Look unused.

IMG_20140220_124854.jpg

6. Rumpled

Name:
    Jim Martin
    Current Bike:
    A couple of Yakima bike mounts. Pretty old, no locks. I think one can take a lock core, not sure if both can. I think one is a GT2000 and the other is I forget.
    Hold bike by the downtube and both tires. Should still have all parts to mount to round bars. The trays might be actually unused. Will break up the set if someone wants just one.

IMG_20140113_185816.jpg

Danmtchl, mtnbikej, pperrelle and 2 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?