Hurricane, Utah

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by mtbMike, Jul 31, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Added to Calendar: 10-05-18, 10-06-18, 10-07-18, 10-08-18
  1. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    Wow thx!
    We really liked the outer rim of the guac and suicidal tendencies lives up to its name

2. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    Of course there's many others too but my problem is I'm always taking someone new to the area so I hit all the highlights and never try new stuff myself. For instance Rhythm and Blues is a twisty 3 mile singletrack that rides like it's closer to 7, all stuffed into a smaller area. It's like you're doing a self propelled roller coaster with constant up & downs but less than 200' of elevation gain. Like everything else out there, it will feel like much more. We usually do it as a twilight ride when we feel like riding but don't have a lot of time.

3. Tom the Bomb

Tom the Bomb iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Thomas Cosgrove
    Current Bike:
    21 SSSSSSSSSlash!
    Mike yes Grafton is my #2 most favorite ride. Awesome. We like the tech more so than the Xc but you gotta breath at some point.
    Thanks

mike, DangerDirtyD, pperrelle and 3 others like this.
  4. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    Then check out the Boy Scout Trails (photos below) closer to I-15 in Hurricane, Zen in St George and I've been told Kentucky Lucky Chicken is techy as well.

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG