Hub trails?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sassyquatch, Aug 22, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Sassyquatch

Sassyquatch Well-Known Member

Name:
    Sam
    Hey fellow natural surface bicycle enthusiasts! (Supposed to be a little biker emoticon here, but came over as a male/Volvo symbol????) Anybody know if the Hub trails in Idy are still “open?” I just moved back to the 909 from a two year sojourn in Vantucky, WA, so my local beta is sorely out of date....

Sasquatch9billion likes this.
  2. LLPoolJ

LLPoolJ iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    James Johnson
    Current Bike:
    Specy Epic, Stumpu and Enduro
    Sure somebody will pipe in. The area burned a few weeks back though.

3. Sassyquatch

Name:
    Sam
    Yeah...was quite sad to see the Hurley Creek area get torched again...heard some rumors most of the Hub might have been spared??

4. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    From everything I *heard/read*, the Hub Trails were spared. I was actually thinking about going up there this weekend but it's supposed to be 84 degrees which = bugs, bugs, and more bugs up there. I think I might have to go back and ride SART again.

5. Sidewalk

Sidewalk iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    N+1
    I am not acquainted with the area. But I know a pair of pro XC riders live up in that area and do most of their training around there. You can look at his Strava and see if they are the trails you are referring to:

https://www.strava.com/athletes/3951137

6. evdog

evdog iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Evan S
    It looked like part of the Hub system was within the closure area. The fire got right up to the road just beyond the art school. So the trails immediately south of the parking area would be within the closure. Anything north of that spot is hopefully ok to ride. I haven't heard anything from people who've actually tried to ride there though. Not really the best time of year due to heat/bugs.

7. kazindeep

kazindeep Newbie with Hope!

Name:
    Norm
    Except for the trails south of the hub trails parking area, it is open. Hwy 243 from Banning is open without any delays.
    Get Some!

herzalot and LLPoolJ like this.
  8. Sassyquatch

Name:
    Sam
    Noice! Smort! (Brooklyn 99 reference). Thanks for the beta!

Sam

herzalot likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?