Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by MTBZen, Sep 26, 2014.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. MTBZen

MTBZen Member

Name:
    Gary
    Current Bike:
    2017 Trek Pro-Caliber 9.6
    Another STR orphan here....

I'm in Corona and actually a perpetual newbie! I always seem to get started riding and get all stoked and then something in life happens to where I'm sidelined for a while and then have to start over again from scratch. Oh well...I'll get it together someday and be consistent. I usually ride alone because 1) I'm embarrassingly slow and out of shape, 2) I'm pretty introverted and find it hard making new friends and 3) I actually enjoy the solitude. I'm much more into slower pace riding and exploration/adventure than I am into racing or speed or DH or aggressive riding, jumps, etc....I'm a mountain bike tourist I guess...anyway, maybe I will see some of you folks out on the trails. For me it's usually Chino Hills from the Green River entrance, Skyline in Corona or Coal Canyon off of SART. Cheers! Nice site!

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Hey Bud!
    No worries!
    imtbtrails is non denominational . . . :lol:
    We're just glad you're here. Don't be afraid to participate in the conversations. Yeah we are rough around the edges sometimes . . . well sort of. But one thing is for sure. There are no stupid questions, we are still small in numbers so don't get offended if you get just a few if any resonses in the beginning.

If you ever want to go out for a putt, just let us know. The key is bring your friends and if you don't have any mtb friends yet you can certainly make them here.

The key is participate! :cool:

You are most welcome to imtbtrails...

~Mike

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?