Help with sizing chart

Discussion in 'Road Warriors' started by Chevrolegs, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Chevrolegs

Chevrolegs Member

Name:
    Steven
    Current Bike:
    Bronson
    hey guys! I'm in the market for a new road bike, specifically a fixed gear. I have my heart set on a Look 464, but I don't understand this sizing chart.

I've seen online that some places will sell Look frames in cm's which I'm used to looking at, but specifically for this 464 I've only seen small/medium/large... im guessing the small is a 51 and a medium is a 53, but would like your guys' assistance before I make the purchase.

Here's a link to the sizing chart they have for the 464 http://www.lookcycle.com/en/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/GEOMETRIES-AL464.pdf

Thanks guys!

Sasquatch9billion likes this.
  2. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS
    From the looks of it...a TT of 539.9 you could call it a 53.9cm or 54cm in medium.

Look at the geometry numbers from your old Cervelo and see how they match up.

Chevrolegs likes this.
  3. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion Well-Known Member

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    I'm getting old because that schematic is way too small for me to read. Great choice on the bike though!

4. Chevrolegs

Chevrolegs Member

Name:
    Steven
    Current Bike:
    Bronson
    Ok so I see where you got the number 539.9 from and that's the size small! Looks like I'll be either an XS or small. Back when I built the cervelo I was a noob when it came to sizing and I got lucky that t fit me.. I feel like it could be a little bit bigger but it worked.

Thanks for the help!

5. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS

You can zoom in on it. Then its not so bad.