Guerilla Gravity

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews' started by herzalot, Jun 25, 2018.

1. sir crashalot

sir crashalot Well-Known Member

Name:
    gary fishman
    Current Bike:
    2018 banshee rune
    awesome! Stoked for ya!

2. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    GG Smash
    @knucklebuster, thanks for putting down prelim thoughts. Glad that the gamble on this bike seems to be paying off; issues working themselves out.

I don't have much to say, other than I'm really happy for you – especially being you are one to do lots of homework to figure things out in advance, and then keep your bike a long time. Candidly, a little bit of vindication feels good. (If it was a goose egg I'd have been distraught...) PRs out the gate is a great sign. My hope is that, as you climb more, you'll adapt to the geo, squish and tune in to your sweet spots (for up and down performance). At that point you'll have something like what my Smash is to me – a true "all-mountain" destroyer that does everything you want, the way you want it, all day if you want to.

Keep terrorizing the dirt! :thumbsup::)

3. Sassyquatch

Sassyquatch Member

Name:
    Sam

I’m the inverse of you...mine came w the RS SD air, and I actually got a RS SD coil, but am loving the air enough to not have swapped yet...of course, air is better at my weight

Danimal, mike, -ROCKY- and 2 others like this.
  4. -ROCKY-

-ROCKY- Well-Known Member

Name:
    Rocky
    Hi all. Any thoughts on the cheap aluminum models? I've come across the fsx 1.0. Looks like a nice starter bike. I really hate the brake and shifter cables on top of the top tube, other than that are there any other considerations?

5. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    GG Smash
    Interesting. I haven’t heard of a GG fsx, was not aware of any GG bikes with said routing. :gotnothing:

herzalot and -ROCKY- like this.
  6. -ROCKY-

-ROCKY- Well-Known Member

Name:
    Rocky
    Lol. I must've been looking at something else. It's been a long day, I'm reeeally hungry... :coffee: Lost in the internet loop..

mike and herzalot like this.
  7. knucklebuster

knucklebuster Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail
    Got a surprise in the mail today from the guy I bought the bike from 5 weeks ago. Maybe I could have fit into this thing about 37 years ago...
    (Unfortunately this is the most stoke worthy thing I've got right now, still waiting on re-done fork to get back)
    20190419_192952 (2).jpg

8. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    GG Smash
    That's a quality seller. Right on.

knucklebuster, mtnbikej and Danimal like this.