Giant Propel Advanced SL2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by shawndoh, Jun 14, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. shawndoh

shawndoh Well-Known Member

Name:
    shawn
    Current Bike:
    I ride all the bikes!
    This is one of those bike that fits different than the numbers suggest. So while Giant says its a Medium and measures at a 52cm, the top tube length is 55.5. This bike will likely fit a rider 5'7-5'11. I am 5'10 and typically ride a 56cm. The seat socket has about 2 inches of adjustment and can be cut to smaller size. Stand over height is 31.1".
    If you want to see the specs, go to the Giant USA site, scroll to the bottom and click the bike archive, type in Propel Advanced.

Model year 2015
    Ultegra Groupo 52/36, 11-28 cassette
    Irwin Cycling, 58mm, ceramic bearing wheels, high engagement hubs
    Stages L side power meter
    Giant carbon aero bar
    Giant carbon stem
    Continental GP 4000s tires, plenty of life on them

Bike is really well taken care off and needs nothing. Bottom bracket was replaced within the year. Chain has plenty of life on it, as well as the cassette and chain rings. Cables and housing are tight, wheels are about a year and half old. Ready to ride.

Click the link for all the pictures.
    orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/d/san-juan-capistrano-giant-propel/6912018338.html

20190613_182925.jpg

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?