Garmin vivoactive or other gps/fitness watches???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Voodoo Tom, Dec 8, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Voodoo Tom

Voodoo Tom MTB Addict

Name:
    Tom Kokkinakis
    Current Bike:
    Mango one, black one, Ti one
    Anybody have any experience or input on the garmin vivoactive watch or others?
    I’m looking at this as a Christmas gift for the wifey who has been crazy active and determined and has expressed interest in this type of gadget. Her main activities include water aerobics/swimming, daily walks with our psycho Vizsla puppy, neighborhood bike rides with the kid & the puppy and her hopefully new found interest in riding mountain bikes with her hubby once in a while. This Garmin vivoactive watch seems to tick the boxes on paper plus it has Bluetooth notifications and uploads etc, just looking for some real world input from people I trust. That and I have to convince myself that she would wear the big ugly thing.

Mikie likes this.
  2. Rumpled

Rumpled Well-Known Member

Name:
    Jim Martin
    Current Bike:
    2018 Specialized Epic Carbon C
    Mikie and Voodoo Tom like this.
  3. Voodoo Tom

Voodoo Tom MTB Addict

Name:
    Tom Kokkinakis
    Current Bike:
    Mango one, black one, Ti one
    Agreed and thank you. Before purchasing my Edge 520 I watched his review and have been very happy with the device.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?