Free refrigerator and microwave

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by BonsaiNut, Jun 30, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. BonsaiNut

BonsaiNut iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Greg P
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Hightower CC XX1
    Just remodeled the kitchen, and I've got some used appliances that could use homes...

Refrigerator:
    GE Profile Performance TPX24BDBB WW (white)
    This is a countertop 24" deep model (doesn't stick out into the kitchen like standard 30" refrigerators). Always used filtered RO/DI water, so water lines are clean and icemaker works perfectly. Could be a great beer / ice fridge for the garage(?)

Microwave:
    Panasonic Prestige NN SN797S
    I like this unit - has a rotating turntable inside so whatever you are heating doesn't have hot spots. Built in 2011, so relatively young unit. Bought a new built-in microwave, so this countertop unit has to go...

Let me know if you are interested! Going to give IMTBTRAILS 48 hours of exclusive access before I unleash these on Craigslist.

For pickup in Laguna Hills near the LaPaz / 5 FWY exit. Send me a PM for more info / photos, or to reserve these fine appliances :)

2. BonsaiNut

BonsaiNut iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Greg P
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Hightower CC XX1
    LOL I put these up on Craigslist yesterday @ 8 AM and had to take the ad down in 15 minutes because I was getting so many spam texts. Even this morning people are still texting me!

Both items were picked up yesterday afternoon.

3. Torrent77

Torrent77 Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Surprised they only took the 2 items. I stopped doing free on craigslist. Vultures end up taking things that weren't on the free curb.

Runs with Scissors and mtnbikej like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?