free cup of coffee = cha-ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by CarlS, May 7, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. CarlS

CarlS Member

Name:
    Carl
    Current Bike:
    Walmart $50 special
    Fawking lawyers. this Sh!t makes me crazy :roll:

<a class="postlink" href="http://abcnews.go.com/US/nc-cop-spilled-free-coffee-suing-starbucks/story?id=30815522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://abcnews.go.com/US/nc-cop-spilled ... d=30815522</a>

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Un Flippin Believable!
    Got to say my first reaction is there is a SC Cop who is looking for early retirement.
    The character and integrity of this country is downright embarrassing... :roll:

3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    C'mon now Mr. Watson, please don't generalize to the entire country just because social media and the internets makes it seem like "everybody" sucks. Most people don't. I have to believe that, and I see far more evidence of good than despicable. I think...

4. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Coffee drops on your "thigh" and you can't satisfy the wife anymore??? Isn't Crohn's Disease a bowel problem? How does coffee on the outside of the body, regardless of temp, complicate a disease on the inside of the body? Did he have a coffee enema at the same time? Is this the same euphemism they used in the bible translation?

And if he's so uncoordinated as to spill his coffee, maybe he shouldn't be patronizing the drive-through. Or maybe he shouldn't be carrying a gun. I hope to (insert favored deity) he hasn't reproduced!

5. knucklebuster

knucklebuster Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail
    Crohn's is and autoimmune disease that causes issues anywhere in the digestive system, can be set off by stress, physical or emotional (I'd guess those are the angles they're going at). But totally agree, this seems silly. Most would say "I should be more careful next time". Others, "I'm going to sue them for giving me free coffee and making me spill it" :roll:

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?