Focus Black Forest 26 Large

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Cyclotourist, Dec 18, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Shuffling the bikes around in the garage, and this great bike needs a new home. It is in excellent condition, just with kiddie-sized wheels and two extra chain rings. Priced at $350 on CL, happy to send it to new IMTB home for $200. It's a 19", but plenty of stand over. Would fit anyone 5'6" to 6". Rock Shox Reba RL, X9/GX drivetrain, Bontrager tubeless. Light, fast, and fun bike for someone that doesn't need to have a 29/27.5 bike.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bik/d/redlands-focus-black-forest-mountain/7041112829.html

00T0T_6QT6iMKOXV6_1200x900.jpg

2. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Bump, anyone? I've swapped out the tubeless wheels for the stock Dimension wheelset with tubes and Kenda tires.
    $200 like that, $300 if you want the Bontrager Race Lite/Schwalbe sset as well.
    Great bike for an up and coming kid you want to move up from a 24" or smaller bike!

3. CBone

CBone iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Tucker
    Current Bike:
    Intense Primer
    Nice bike and a great deal. Someone grab this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?