Everyone Stay Calm!!!!

Mikie

Admin/iMTB Hooligan

For those of you going hey! What just happened?
We had a near disaster.
Your fearless bleeder accidently deleted 10 years of memories off the site by accident. We had to do a full VPN Back up to yesterday (10/21/2023) around 6:00pm Central Time.

I apologize for that.
Carry on!
Whew!

Mikie

Phew I was getting worried…
IMG_6683.jpeg

VPN is a virtual private network that allows you to have a secure connection, or pretend that you're in different country for example while being in United States you can connect to somebody as if you in France or Australia..

I am puzzled but would you call the VPN servers because it's not a typical name for any host Server..
I’m not an IT guy… All I can tell you is we are hosted on a VPN and somehow I mucked up assembling an eForum for eBikers on imtbtrails so they can post up their stuff without disrupting the original intent of imtbtrails dedicated to traditional mountain biking. Check out KnownHost our WebHost if you want more details. ;)

For this, you jump back in?:Roflmao

VPN is a virtual private network that allows you to have a secure connection, or pretend that you're in different country for example while being in United States you can connect to somebody as if you in France or Australia..

I am puzzled but would you call the VPN servers because it's not a typical name for any host Server..
I think VPNs are pretty common. We use one at home. I think it's like $10 a month. It's just added protection.

Back