Enduro Hy-Glide seals

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by RS VR6, Aug 23, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. RS VR6

RS VR6 Well-Known Member

Name:
    Lee
    Current Bike:
    Banshee Shartfire/Chiner 29r
    Had them installed on my 34 Talas last week and got to ride them over the weekend. Felt pretty good. Not sure what else I can really say about them. Friend that installed them said they went in with no issues. Price-wise they are a few bucks cheaper than the green SKF ones. Chris at RWC seems like a nice guy. He sent me two sets of oil seals last year at no charge when the I told him that the foam rings were installed Rockshox style (above the oil seal). I've used his older blue seals on my 32 Fox forks with no issues.

http://www.enduroforkseals.com/id513.html

IMG_20160821_164723.jpg

Luis, DangerDirtyD and Faust29 like this.
  2. Luis

Luis iMTB Addict

Name:
    Luis
    Current Bike:
    La Diabla
    I'm more impressed with that new tire. My bikes haven't seen new tires in a while now...

RS VR6 likes this.
  3. rossage

rossage iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ross Lawson
    Current Bike:
    Highball
    I just installed the blue seals on my Reba. Fork feels great, too bad its soo flexy...I usually use Enduro seals and bearings when I can. Good quality stuff.

RS VR6 and Luis like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?