Elete

Discussion in 'Health' started by Derkderkall, Jan 31, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Derkderkall

Derkderkall iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Derek Allison
    Current Bike:
    2020 Specialized Fuse 29
    I know this is Tailwind country... but I've been using this for about half a year now. Basically, I sweat a lot, especially when it's warm. So even if I'm feeling great and not getting fatigued, I'm still dripping with sweat.... I mean, my helmet straps and backpack look like they were dipped in the salt lake. I also would drink a ton of water on rides, and come back feeling super dehydrated.

This stuff seems to be pretty effective. I used to almost drain a camelback by the time I got to the top of Monroe TT, now I drink maybe half? Keeps the post ride headaches away too. It's basically a saline solution with salt evaporated from Utah. This does make the water extra salty tasting... but i found ice cubes make it better for drinking. I put about a tsp into a 64 oz bladder. No film left over or anything, so great for putting in camelbaks etc.

I'm pretty happy with it. It will probably take a while for me to go through the whole bottle, but all the talk of tailwind has me curious about that stuff too...

anyway.. https://eletewater.co.uk/
    I got my bottle on amazon.

Luis, mike, Mikie and 5 others like this.
  2. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    So it is just an electrolyte replacement?

What are you also doing for food?

3. Derkderkall

Derkderkall iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Derek Allison
    Current Bike:
    2020 Specialized Fuse 29
    Yeah, just for electrolyte replacement.

Food, i usually take an apple and some nuts, or a kind bar/larabar etc

Luis, mike, Mikie and 3 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?