Down Hill Madness Race Video/ ** "F" Bombs in Video/ Warning-

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by Stkx66, Aug 24, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Stkx66

Stkx66 iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Steve
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Hightower 27+/ 29r

I stumbled across this video. What an extreme race! ( Warning! ) " F " bombs in the video. It's interesting to see the line choices this guy makes. It's almost like "you" are riding the bike in the video. Intense to say the least.

mtnbikej, Faust29, MrGreedom and 4 others like this.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Hah! That was actually a great video. I have seen this tyype of race before and those guys are nuts! It's like Ice Racing in a peloton!
    Regardless of the F-Bombs, they actually almost seemed appropriate, go figure.o_O

The edit was good, I was exhausted at the end just watching all the flippin downhill. What did they do? Ride from the top of Mount Everest?

Faust29 and MrGreedom like this.
  3. Stkx66

Stkx66 iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Steve
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Hightower 27+/ 29r
    Sadly, after he hits the ice the second time his handlebars were out of alignment. His bike had to be really hard to ride after that.

Mikie and Faust29 like this.
  4. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    I can assure you, I've let fly more than my share of F-Bombs sliding on ice! And falling through ice... :p

Awesome video. I love watching those guys... :thumbsup:

Mikie likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?