Dept. of Parks & Recreation

Discussion in 'Trail Advocacy' started by Bruce in SoCal, Nov 4, 2014.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. There is a proposal to amend Section 4360 of the California Code of Regulations which deals with trail and tool use. There had been concern in the MTB community that language might close all trails to MTBs unless they were specifically opened. The public was asked to comment on the proposed changes.

It appears that some of the comments have resulted in a further amendment of the proposed amendment. “In summary, an amendment was made to Section 4360 clarifying that allowable trail uses will continue as they are designated at the date of adoption of these regulations unless and until a change is made by order of the District Superintendent.”

The Department of Parks and Recreation deserves a show of appreciation, which can be submitted to: trails@parks.ca.gov before November 26, 2014.

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Done!
    Agreed. It is important that we take the time to be heard Properly, Appropriately, Professionally, and Maturely.
    Civilized debate will always get a better response and will be better received than "F" Bomb yelling. There are those of our sport who have chosen to react poorly in that nature and it only fuels the opposition to believe they are doing the right thing to suppress our "wrongly accused" irresponsible collective. Thanks for bringing this up Bruce!

~Mikie

(moved to the Forum "Trail Advocacy")

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?