Crazy Bear....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mtbMike, Oct 17, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    I've seen the comment of Crazy Bear being "covid closed" in a couple threads and wanted to those interested know that if you reach out to Xavier directly, he'll still run a PRIVATE shuttle if you want to get a group of riders together. He's charging by the van and it's $300 (at least for PCE) and I paid via PayPal so there are no additional booking fees. He is down to one van and it holds 11 riders. Team AARP already has a PCE run booked for December.

* On a related note, I was looking into booking a private shuttle with Mount Wilson shuttles back in June and while Chris (the owner) said we were crazy, he was willing to do it as well as long it was PRIVATE. It was also going to be $300 so (6) riders on an Enduro Tour is actually a deal. Obviously, the fire situation changes that scenario for the moment.

2. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Thanks for the skinny. :thumbsup:

mountaingirl sara likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?