Craigslist WTF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Varaxis, Dec 19, 2013.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Varaxis

Varaxis Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dan Vu
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5c ('16 Yellow v1)
    <a class="postlink" href="http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/4244263201.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/4244263201.html</a>

WOW!!! Totally Custom. Years in the making. First prototype for the public to buy. $1237.00 OBO Serious inquiries only please. Call Mac...

ueXGNtq.jpg
    - The original "SWAT", storage for water and tools! Specialized lawsuit coming up...
    CtfSaJo.jpg
    - The shortest chainstays and wheelbase for this amount of suspension! The industry said it couldn't be done...
    fo9633s.jpg
    - Super efficient suspension feels like a hardtail when out of the saddle, combined with super efficient 2x drivetrain, using oversized chainrings. Sorry, custom kickstand not included.
    GJjTD8Y.jpg
    - Custom umbrella, so you don't get your sweat all over your wheel, fork, and front brake!
    61qVsve.jpg
    - Assymetric brake levers and one shifter with a single lever to handle all your shifting needs.
    uIqgRRR.jpg
    - Cave exploring-rated high power headlight. Fork sliders double as Fruit Rollup fuel storage.
    5H5E7jK.jpg
    - Green themed! Recycled fork crown used for custom laid back seating position and cable lock storage mount. Recycled alarm clock works to show the time to those behind you, rather than dazzle them with annoying red strobe lights.

2. rossage

rossage iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ross Lawson
    Current Bike:
    Highball
    If I see that piece of Sh!t on the trail it's history!

20131020_150811.jpg

3. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Hahaahaah ahahaha hahahahahahahah hahahahahahahah ahah hah hahah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    I laughed my azz off for like an hour!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

machinegun_mike.jpg

panda_backup.jpg

4. rossage

rossage iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ross Lawson
    Current Bike:
    Highball
    My 37mm anti tank round will make panda burgers out of your backup! Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again! :twisted:

5. Varaxis

Varaxis Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dan Vu
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5c ('16 Yellow v1)
    ka1g09.jpg

Try talking bike geo with this guy... sounds like he wants to make a tall recumbent out of his bike.