Chicken Nuggets in da Sauce

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by DangerDirtyD, Aug 14, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Added to Calendar: 10-26-19
  1. da big hills

da big hills iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    cagey
    Current Bike:
    enduro 29
    I just flew in over Gorgonio, there is still some snow on top. You all are not going to 12,000 ft ASL so you will be OK

mike, Cyclotourist and DangerDirtyD like this.
  2. Grego

Grego iMTB Addict

Name:
    joe
    Current Bike:
    WFO9
    I don't y thing 'Slayer is up for another 12 hour ride yet. Have fun, be safe.:D Wish I could.:mad:

3. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Stoked for you nuggets hitting da sauce! Savor every mile, report back. :thumbsup:

4. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Good luck out there, ya Hooligans! :thumbsup:

I'll send you a picture of my freshly-permed cat this afternoon!

DangerDirtyD, mtnbikej and mike like this.
  5. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    Ddd Burt and Nate finished! All safe ..all fun..what an adventure! I bailed out at loch leven.. running out of daylight!

6. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    56.6/5,900’ up/11,250’ down. :thumbsup: Dark to dark and all day outside makes for a good day. I thought of you a few times out there.

MrGreedom, mtnbikej, Faust29 and 6 others like this.
  7. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Good day, indeed!!! Proud ride, guys – I’d say the biggest bite of riding versus the ramp-up mileage that I’ve seen pulled off here. Let’s hear it for muscle memory, skills and dogged persistence! :notworthy::):thumbsup:

8. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    Damn straight! Thank you @mike ! I’m gonna toot my damn horn here because I had to battle Monkey Piss for a month as they tried to talk me off the summit, then more than half of all who entered...exited prior to showtime. Then there was a swollen knee that was put in its place. And let’s not forget @burt honestly admitting to me (in the dark, just before dropping in on Morton Peak Trail) that he bet against me at 5:1 odds. He must have done his homework because Yesterday’s ride was 20% of my 2019 MTB output. The sensations on my ass cheekies would suggest there is no muscle memory. Skills for sure, there is exposure out there. But the real deal is dogged persistence! That’s what’s up. I’m on my way, dammit. And I’ll see ya’ll on the other side of 200 pounds.

Walleye, MrGreedom, mtnbikej and 6 others like this.
  9. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    DDD..I really thought this was just another day in the park for u...
    When u guys kept on going full well knowing u would finish in the dark.. the sketchyest section of the day..I was a bit awed..?? Is that the word?
    Perseverance is a good thing sometimes.. with preparation ie lights..
    Loch leven was new dirt fo me and pretty dang fun..
    Good job d. And good to have met ya..

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?