BVaders Outgoing Bike Inventory

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bvader, Jun 19, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. bvader

bvader iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mr. Brown
    Terms : Cash Only, Mutual Meet Point. I am located in OC / HB Area.

Pictures :
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/xjDSeofcedJRDXzS8

1st Up : (TAKEN)
    Price : Free to Good Home :
    ~2002 Trek 8000 HT Size 15" 26" wheel XT Deore Build, Front is an old Avid Mech Disk :)
    Condition : Good, Rear Shifter needs a little love other than that Works!
    Legacy : Low Miles but has actually ridden Brian Head to Panguitch, Virgin Rim River and Thunder Mountain ... really ... Multiple B* Climbs

2nd Up : (SOLD)
    Price : $250
    2000 Trek USPS OCLV 52" Ultegra build with Real Rolf Wheels (for those in the know) Some consider this a Collectors Item... I just don't have room anymore would rather have someone enjoy it.
    Condition : Excellent, Low Miles, Rear STI Shifter Needs Love, Some cosmetic nicks on top tube from transport. Never Crashed
    Legacy : Amtrak Century, Solvang, Breathless Agony. For those familiar this bike is FAST and a great climber
    BTW I have the bike from a year earlier 30K miles still going strong

3rd Up (Transferred/Trade)
    Price : Pay it Forward + goodies for both... only going together
    Burley Duet Tandem : Year Late 90s... XT Build + Custom Made Hollywood Rack with 2" Receiver
    Condition : Still Rides amazing, Rear STI shifter needs love, Rides like a 77 Cadillac El Dorado Super fun to ride , stable at speed. Thudbuster included etc. Everything you see ('cept the pedals)
    Legacy : Solvang, Wildflow, Amtrack Centuries etc...
    The rack is probably worth more than the bike :)

mike, Old&InTheWay, siata94 and 8 others like this.
  2. pperrelle

pperrelle iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Paul
    Current Bike:
    Ripley V4 & Ripmo V2
    @bvader , nice meeting you and thanks for the pay-it-forward deal on the tandem. We took a quick spin up and down the block and it will definitely take some getting used to!

mtnbikej, mike, Old&InTheWay and 2 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?