Burley Piccolo with extra rack

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Cyclotourist, May 19, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    --SOLD--

No longer going to need this tag along, and have had it in storage for a good five years. I must have subconsciously been holding on to it! Anyway, needs to move to a new home. It is in used condition, plenty of scuffs and scratches, but no dents, gouges, or problems. It was very well-loved!
    I say that this is THE best tag along sort of contraption. Instead of those crappy ones that have the U-joint attaching to a seat post, this has a proprietary rack that bolts onto your bike. The Piccolo then attaches that and it's on there solid. You can take this thing anywhere! I listed for $150, but that's just sort of a guess. They're on sale right now @ REI, but this has a second rack, is the made in USA of True Temper steel quality version. If price is too high, let me know!

42113912582_c66abbf66b_b.jpg

451800924_8f3da1ff8c_o.jpg

1023320491_1d5c334c51_o.jpg

6117591129_4873bf5019_b.jpg

mtnbikej, Voodoo Tom, rossage and 3 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?