Black Tuxedo coat and pant

DangerDirtyD

iMTB Hooligan
I live in La Verne, so if you come get it we can ride from my garage. Coat size 44 long, pant size 32" waist and 32" inseam (there is some room for tailoring). I wore this thing at my 1998 junior prom and 1999 senior prom, and a few times thereafter for a wedding and corporate Christmas party. This tux is a solid POS, but it is clean and has no [moth] holes (that I know of). Hell, it may not even be wool, but I got laid after wearing it, and perhaps you or your son could as well.

I live in La Verne, so if you come get it we can ride from my garage. Coat size 44 long, pant size 32" waist and 32" inseam (there is some room for tailoring). I wore this thing at my 1998 junior prom and 1999 senior prom, and a few times thereafter for a wedding and corporate Christmas party. This tux is a solid POS, but it is clean and has no [moth] holes (that I know of). Hell, it may not even be wool, but I got laid after wearing it, and perhaps you or your son could as well.
Getting married on Valentine's Day and I already put a deposit on my tux! If only you posted this up earlier!

Back