Bike For Bender Hell Ride!

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by driffter33, Sep 30, 2013.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. driffter33

driffter33 Member

Name:
    Warren Hornaday
    Current Bike:
    2013 Giant Anthem X 29er
    Hey guys I know this is a long drive and early start for most of you, but it is worth it! FFW and Jchap joined m last year and had a grat time!

The date Nov 2nd!

The ride... aprox 37 miles. Aprox 30 miles of killer single track

The gain aprox 2500'
    The loss aprox 7000' ;-)

The location meet at Uncle Howies Pizza in Redlands, shuttle (I know that's a dirty word) up to south fork camp ground on highway 38 then ride back to Howies Pizza via the santa Ana River trail.

I will add links to the Info on this years ride as it comes out in the next few weeks.

Note this is the day before the MT Sac Triple Crown race I will be riding both events. Keep in mind Hell Ride is just that a RIDE NOT A RACE! Last year there was 100 riders!

2. imtbtrails

imtbtrails Guest

I'm interested in this. Keep me posted brothah! Thanks!

3. driffter33

driffter33 Member

Name:
    Warren Hornaday
    Current Bike:
    2013 Giant Anthem X 29er
    So just a lil update! The meeting point has been changed this year to HANGER 24 Brewery! Here is a link to current info! This will be a great event I hope some of you guys can make it out!

http://www.bikeforbender.com/sart-hell-ride/

4. Willi-D

Willi-D Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Super Red!
    Can't make it but wish I could. Have fun, be careful, and have some pizza and brew for me

5. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    driffter33,
    I am going to try and make this, but I can already see where my stoopid job is going to try real hard to muck it up....

Thanks for the update Warren!

6. driffter33

driffter33 Member

Name:
    Warren Hornaday
    Current Bike:
    2013 Giant Anthem X 29er
    It would be great if you can make it. Looks like Berni is going to be there too.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?