Back to Whistler - Trip #2 This Summer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kazlx, Sep 9, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. kazlx

kazlx Well-Known Member

Name:
    Joe
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5.5
    I feel spoiled this year. Back to Whistler for my second trip this summer. I had a great time the first time, but it was with the family, so there wasn't *as* much riding. This trip is going to just be with a buddy, so should be able to ride non-stop. Working on my bike right now and getting all excited. Can't beat $200 for a plane ticket and a free place to stay.

Hoping they get some good rain before we get there, also hoping it doesn't pour while we're there. Get there the 23rd and leave the 30th. I'm sure I'll have some pics. I'm also planning on renting a trail bike and getting at least one day of pedals in, maybe more. There's a trail called Lord of the Squirrels that's on my hit list as well as possibly getting back to Squamish or hitting Pemberton.

2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Based only on the title of this thread, I HATE you! :mad:

No offense. :whistling:

kioti, kazlx and mike like this.
  3. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Never settle for less than excess. Well done, @kazlx!

kazlx likes this.
  4. kazlx

kazlx Well-Known Member

Name:
    Joe
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5.5
    One more week of work, then heading out this Sunday. Going to play it by ear, but found a spot to rent a Yeti SB6. There's a trail called Lord of the Squirrels that I want to check out. Supposed to be a good time on a trail bike.

herzalot, kioti, mike and 2 others like this.
  5. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Thanks for posting, @kazlx. I can't remember a more beautiful mountain biking video. Enjoy the countdown...and the dirt :thumbsup:

Cyclotourist and kioti like this.
  6. kazlx

kazlx Well-Known Member

Name:
    Joe
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5.5
    Thanks, I've already watched that vid like 100x haha. I love the bike park, but after getting a taste of Squamish, I'm definitely yearning to get out on a trail bike out there, even if it means renting.

herzalot, mike, kioti and 1 other person like this.
  7. kazlx

kazlx Well-Known Member

Name:
    Joe
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5.5
    Extremely superb conditions today. Adding to a RR.

Cornholio likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?