Are You Looking for an Entertainment Center???

Runs with Scissors

iMTB Hooligan
Then this is for you. The wife went and bought all new furniture for the den and living room. It's been in the same spot in the den since the den was built in 2004. I was going to donate it to charity, but apparently they don't want to deal with it. It's pretty big, but it's also...

Adjustable Width: from 9' (pictured) to 11' left to right. Or right to left, if you prefer. The bridge in the middle, on top, is not screwed in place and the scrollwork expands a foot on either side.

The TV stand is 40" wide. The TV in the picture (not included - it's old. Unless you really want it) is a 40-inch. A 43" would fit in this configuration.

If you expand the width, the opening between the piers goes from 40" to 64." Without the bridge it can be whatever you want.

The shelf leaning against the right side in the picture fits in 5 height-adjustable positions above the TV in the current config, but it does not expand.

Piers are 33"W x 24"D x 81"H.

TV stand is 40"W x 30"D

The 3 arched doors have speaker covers to replace the arched pieces in the doors.

I can't remember what it cost, but if you take it off my hands, it's free. Really. Otherwise I'll have no choice but to dump it.

It's 5 pieces - 2 piers, center bridge, shelf, TV stand. It's yours if you want it, but you have to come and get it. 1 mile southeast of Knott's Berry Farm. PM me if interested.

20230310_173356.jpg

If no one takes it, call your trash company and see if they offer large item pickups.

That’s worked for me several times. You never know what people will and won’t take.
Solid advice. I was riding my bike over to Cherry Canyon a few weeks ago and passed a beautiful mid-century credenza out on the curb. I spent the whole ride trying to figure out where it would fit in our house and if I had time to go to my in-laws' and grab their pick-up.
It was gone by the time I rode by on my way back to the car.

Back