Anyone riding Aliso, LCWP or Whiting Luge Sat. Aug. 20?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by herzalot, Aug 19, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Added to Calendar: 08-20-16
  1. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    This is not a trailhead invite, because I am not describing a specific ride. I am thinking about heading over to Whiting-STT (towards Old Camp) - Luge - Whiting tomorrow (Saturday) morning. I would also consider a ride closer to home. A high of 88 out on STT means an early start - I'm a heat whimp.

Anybody riding around Laguna or Whiting?

Mikie and littlewave like this.
  2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    Due to the overwhelming response, I rode mostly by myself. :(

But I had fun anyway :cool:

3. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    You put this in General Discussion... What were you thinking Man! :whistling:
    You are getting as bad as I am. Post a ride the day before. Not much guarantee of a large response...

Runs with Scissors likes this.
  4. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    I don't want a large response, and I can't post it in trailhead, because it's a feeler, not a ride plan. Usually a couple of guys will respond and we'll throw something together, even with a day's notice.

I am curious though how each person accesses and reads the posts on IMTB. I do 95% of it from my computer, and I look at New Posts constantly. Sometimes from there I go to "Recent Posts." I rarely select a specific forum to look in. Even when I view from my phone, I look at New Posts.

Do most users pick a forum to view like General Discussion, Trailhead or Gravity Junkies?

DBMX119 likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?