Amazon streaming video problems

Discussion in 'Free Zone' started by blixet, Dec 30, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. blixet

blixet Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tom
    Current Bike:
    Transition Scout, TJ Ti
    Started getting an error message about 2 days ago, seems like a large scale cock-up as people all over the place are experiencing the same thing. Network error on blu ray player.

Spent 2 hours this morning chatting online with tech support when, but for the rain, would have rather had my saddle crammed up my arse on a hillside. Upside is a somewhat fix, other than it still errors out first try then works. Supposed to be a tech assist ticket started, we'll see what that comes to. I reckon there was some update that screwed with streaming compatibility, everything else (like Netflix) works just fine.

Anyone else experience problems?

Sasquatch9billion likes this.
  2. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    We get something similar on our bedroom tv. But we looked it up and it seems to be a big complaint for the brand and model of "smart tv," that we have. It happens with Hulu and Amazon for us. Hope they can fix yours.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?