active junky

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CarlS, Jan 27, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. CarlS

CarlS Member

Name:
    Carl
    Current Bike:
    Walmart $50 special
  2. Varaxis

Varaxis Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dan Vu
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5c ('16 Yellow v1)
    Every 3 months (quarterly), they payout the cashback according to what option you chose (physical check or paypal). I get mine through check, but will try Paypal this time.

You should be getting your CB payment from your qualifying purchases made Oct 1 to Dec 31 on Feb 7.

3. CarlS

CarlS Member

Name:
    Carl
    Current Bike:
    Walmart $50 special
    OK cool. trying it out on a few orders from Jensons and Backcountry. And ahh, I see now my balance in the profile section, going to try paypal.

Now if we can just get these guys to have a click to donate to STC option instead of The Nature Conservancy that would be great :mad:

actually, I will just donate my cash back amount to STC since they accept paypal donations. Easy!

4. HBkites

HBkites Well-Known Member

Name:
    Sharone
    Current Bike:
    Why S7, Revel Rascal, Spark RC
    I donate my AJ checks to my wife for putting up with me and my uncontrollable spending habit. She deserves a lot more,but.......

Voodoo Tom, jaime and Cyclotourist like this.
  5. el cap

el cap Newbie

Name:
    Oh Crap
    Current Bike:
    The Following
    I have been using Active Junkie since last summer. PayPal direct deposit works great and then your wife can't deposit your check in the main bank account.

CarlS and Voodoo Tom like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?