24 HOP February 13-15, 2015

Discussion in 'Racing' started by Denmother, Nov 4, 2014.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Denmother

Denmother Newbie

Name:
    Nancy Harris
    Current Bike:
    Intense Tracer 275
  2. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    I raced Old Pueblo in 2012 and 2013 and had the time of my life! If you have the gear, you should camp up the hill to avoid the noisy and very, very dusty RV staging areas.

For the person riding the first lap, line up at the front of the crowd and stage your bike early at the very front of the staging area so you can grab it and ride away ASAP. Also, DO NOT FORGET TO SIGN IN AND GET YOUR TEAM'S BATON! In 2013, I realized I forgot to sign in and get my team's baton just as I began the 400 meter run to start the race; luckily, I ran straight to the main tent and signed in on the fly, the sweet lady at our table gave me a baton, and I was on my way in complete catharsis.

Every year someone inevitably rides a night lap naked...That gets lots of attention...maybe you could get "that guy" to don some petal power products.

Have fun!

3. sprankle

sprankle Newbie

Name:
    sprankle
    We will be there. 4 man open. A few days away!!

4. DangerDirtyD

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    Welcome Sprankle. Good luck on the 7 Bitches, and have a great weekend out there!

5. DangerDirtyD

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    How did the race go for everyone?

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?