2020 Specialized Enduro S-Works, Custom, Size S3, Like New, $6500

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AKAKTM, Nov 9, 2020.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. AKAKTM

AKAKTM Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tony A
    SOLD
    2020 Specialized S-Works Enduro size S3 (5'6" to 5'11"). Limited edition frame. 170mm front and rear travel. Complete gloss frame wrap. Frame, fork and seatpost have 200 miles on them. Wheels, tires, saddle, drive train and bars have less than 10 miles. This bike looks and rides like showroom new.
    S-works Traverse SL Carbon wheels with DT Swiss hubs. Assegai DD, Max Grip Front. Black Diamond Specialized rear tire.Ultra-plush 2020 Fox 36 Grip 2 170mm fork.

BikeYoke dropper with Triggy lever. Guide RSC brakes with 200mm rotors. New XO drivetrain (30t front with 10-52 rear) with matchmaker mounted dropper and shifter for a clean cockpit. The frame has a large SWAT storage box that allowed me to carry a tube, tire levers, CO2, pump, small Stans bottle and gummy bears with room to spare!

This is one of the bests mountain bikes I've ridden and the best longer-travel/enduro bike I've ridden. Check the reviews and you'll find it's the state-of-the art today in enduro bikes. Pedals fantastically and is an absolute machine downhill. I'm about 5'11" and the bike fit perfectly with a 50mm stem.

Ok, so why am I selling it? I just don't ride places where I can use this much capability more than once or twice per year and my skills just don't warrant a 170mm / 170mm bike.

Available to see or pick up Santa Clarita.
    Cash, ApplePay or PayPal

2020SEnrudo - 4.jpeg

2020SEnrudo - 5.jpeg

2020SEnrudo - 8.jpeg

2020SEnrudo - 1.jpeg

$6500 for IMTBT folks OBO

da big hills, Stkx66, Redman and 10 others like this.
  2. MrGreedom

MrGreedom Well-Known Member

Name:
    Ryan
    Current Bike:
    BH Lynx6
    Wow, that paint is spectacular

Voodoo Tom, Cyclotourist and Danmtchl like this.
  3. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    We had one of these in the shop, I am not a a Specialized guy, but this is a sick ass bike. Good luck with the sale.

Voodoo Tom, Cyclotourist and UPSed like this.
  4. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    I forwarded to Dante. Like you suggest above, this bike demands a particular type of rider.

5. UPSed

UPSed iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ed
    Current Bike:
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    I came across a pic of my 2004 Enduro a few days ago. Looks like they've changed quite a bit.

6. AKAKTM

AKAKTM Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tony A
    As those above mentioned, I am also not typically a Specialized guy and having ridden many of them, found the previous version of the Stumpjumper to be a not very good bike! The kinematics, poor equipment spec and relatively high price made for an unattractive package. I'm an Ibis guy. That said, Specialized has really changed things up recently. They've been focusing on e-Bikes, and seem to have put a new engineering group in the pedal-only bikes and this new crew is nailing it. The new bikes have:

1. Few or no proprietary components
    2. Drastically improved kinematics making the bikes feel far more efficient and more lively under braking
    3. Reduced frame weights to reasonable levels (often better than SC or Yeti)
    4. That really useful SWAT box
    5. Lower prices with much more sensible specs
    In particular, check out the Enduro, Stumpjumper Evo and Epic Evo. All three of those models seem to be great bikes and the Epic Evo base and Comp models actually look like solid values.

I rode this Enduro a few places it was decidedly out of its element like Tapia and a 2x loop at Pinos and I never regretted it. Climbing blew my mind up Pinos and it rode superbly even at Tapia. The other place I rode it was in Montana at Big Sky and was able to barely tap into the capability of the bike. I rode things I never imagined I'd be capable of riding and the bike made it seem easy! IT pedals about like a current HT and has a similar frame weight, but with 170/170. Nuts.

7. da big hills

da big hills iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    cagey
    Current Bike:
    enduro 29
    When riding an Enduro the trails get a little wider tonight.
    Although the shock goes through a tunnel, they did that in 06, it died in 07.

Cyclotourist likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?