2019 Trust Message 29er Linkage Fork

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by stevers, Aug 15, 2021.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. stevers

stevers Member

Name:
    Steve
    Current Bike:
    2018 Ibis Ripmo V1
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    ———
    The experiment has ended and putting the fork up for sale. Bought this new old stock a few months ago to build up a hardtail. Pretty awesome in corners and speeding through chonk, but quite harsh on landings and little small bump plushness. The hardtail was not the right bike to put this on, but I was curious to give it a try. Has maybe 10 rides on it, half of it to get the tuning just right.

I cut the steerer to a tall 8.5"; I always err on the side of too long, then cut it down again when I settle on a stem height. There are two negatives: 1) One surface scratch on the fork leg from trying to get the plastic brake hose clip out of the holder, and 2) Promptly lost one of the rubber covers on one of the air springs.

Comes with the original box and accessories, including torque wrench, shock pump, compression plug, and other dohickies in plastic bags.

Travel: 130mm
    Axle to crown: 535mm
    Axle size: 15x110mm boost

Price: SOLD

Local pickup in Irvine, or ship near CA for +$20.

Photo Jul 02, 2 40 07 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 15, 4 04 04 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 15, 4 04 18 PM.jpg

mike, DangerDirtyD, herzalot and 6 others like this.
  2. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
    How much travel is the fork?

3. stevers

stevers Member

Name:
    Steve
    Current Bike:
    2018 Ibis Ripmo V1
    Fork is 130mm, axle to crown 535mm, and axle is 15x110 boost. Post updated.

DangerDirtyD likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?