2016 Trek Fuel EX9.9, Carbon, FOX Penske, 18.5 Boost Frame

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AKAKTM, May 1, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. AKAKTM

AKAKTM Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tony A
    2016 Trek Fuel EX9.9, Carbon, FOX Penske, 18.5 (19.5 virtual) Boost Frame - $2399. 120mm rear and 130mm front. This is the top-of-the line Trek trail frame. Retails for well over $3,000 and is very hard to get. It's a fantastic bike. I've ridden this frame about two months. I've set it up both as a 29 and a 27.5+. It works superbly either way! It's a very fast, versatile and comfortable bike with an amazingly plush rear suspension. I have taped off most of the bike with clear tape and there are almost no signs of use. Read the reviews on the 2016 Fuel Ex. A great one-bike quiver sorta bike. Frame includes bottom bracket for Race Face and headset.

It's set up now as a 27.5+, but I still have the NOX, I9 29 wheels and would consider selling those.
    s-l1600.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

PM me or email me at akarnold1 (at) ca (dot) rr (.) c0m

Mikie and Fueledbyex8 like this.
  2. pperrelle

pperrelle iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Paul
    Current Bike:
    Ripley V4 & Ripmo V2
    So, you sold the Mojo HD3 and looks like you're parting out the Fuel. Just curious what bike you're going with next?

Mikie likes this.
  3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Pssst... It's ok to take the warning stickers off after you buy the bike. ;) :speechless: :thumbsup:

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?