2016 Rockshox SID World Cup 29 100mm 32

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mike, Mar 10, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Carbon crown/steerer, with lockout remote, 15mm QR thru axle, 51mm offset. Very good condition, perfect stanchions. Steerer 7+".

Ridden 2500 miles on dirt/paved roads, some trail, serviced by the Path and put away for the last 1.5 years. Nice, lightweight 32mm stanchion fork – I just don't foresee a need for it.

$300

IMG_1496.jpg

2. MattB

MattB Member

Name:
    Matt B
    I've been running the 2015 version of this same fork on my hardtail for XC racing for the last couple of years (including the NonDot courses down Chutes Ridgeline and Rock-it). It's a great lightweight option for anyone setting up an XC race bike, or looking to drop some weight from their XC bike. I've also used the remote lock-out much more than I thought I would. It's rock-solid for sprints and out of the saddle climbs. Someone's going to get a good deal at that price!

Danmtchl, mike and mtnbikej like this.
  3. Sidewalk

Sidewalk iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    N+1
    Damn, it's tempting just to hang it in my garage for my next bike at that price. I love my Lefty, but that SID is LIGHT.

Danmtchl, mike and MattB like this.
  4. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Sold!

May it help the Youth of America keep riding strong :thumbsup: Now I don’t have to hitchhike home!

JM-bikes, DangerDirtyD, Mikie and 3 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?