2012 Giant Defy Composite 1.5'ish

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Makoto, Sep 7, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Makoto

Makoto Member

Name:
    Mike
    Giant Defy Composite 1 Frame w/ Defy Composite 2 components - $750 obo

Here is a link to see the components:

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/defy-composite-2-2012

Here’s the back story, I purchased this bike for my Dad new in 2012 when my dad was 74 and decided he was going to participate in the RAGBRAI ride across the state of Iowa after taking several years off of riding. Shortly after “completing” the RAGBRAI, he decided he was too old to ride safely. Unfortunately, my Dad is much smaller in stature, so I was left with a road bike that was too small. I dealt w/ Fullerton Bikes (where I purchased the bike) and was lucky enough that they had a 2012 Defy Composite 1 medium frame that they had taken back from a customer that purchased the wrong size bike and we struck up a deal as that frame size was ideal for me. Fast forward 6 years and I’ve barely ridden this bike and now it is up for sale. So what is up for sale is a 2012 Defy Composite 1 frame w/ all the components from a 2012 Defy Composite 2. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_4729[1].JPG IMG_4730[1].JPG

Danmtchl, Faust29, kioti and 3 others like this.
  2. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Nice bike!

Danmtchl and Makoto like this.
  3. Makoto

Makoto Member

Name:
    Mike
    Bump for some weekend views!

Runs with Scissors and Danmtchl like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?