Bike problems already!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seabass, Apr 24, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Minion DHFs SUCK!!!!!!

(I may be lying)

Seabass, Cornholio and mike like this.
  2. TwoWheel Eric

TwoWheel Eric Member

Name:
    Eric
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley V4
    Totally normal for pivots to need some tightening after a few rides on a new bike. Enjoy the bike. I'm liking my DHF front tire as well.

3. 7Mary3

7Mary3 Member

Name:
    Andrew
    Current Bike:
    LaPierre Zesty 427 650b
    What brand/model and size are your tires Cornholio? I have a 2005 4Runner and looking to get some new tires..I like your tires..

Cornholio likes this.
  4. Cornholio

Cornholio iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    B
    Current Bike:
    Huffy
    They are Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac P265/70R17

With yours being a different generation I would check online to make sure they'd fit. No rubbing at all with mine, including while off road. Aside from just using the sizing guide on their site there will be info on 4Runner forums from people who have run them on your generation.

They are great tires if you go off pavement enough to make them worth the extra $ and weight/noise (I like the humm they make though). Had them over 2 years now and the tread wear is minimal, when the time comes I will be getting the same ones. Very noticeable difference climbing loose steeps out on the dirt compared to more street oriented "all terrain" tires.

5. 7Mary3

7Mary3 Member

Name:
    Andrew
    Current Bike:
    LaPierre Zesty 427 650b
    Yeah, they look perfect..yeah was wondering if they would rub..love my 4Runner..has about 85k miles..has those side fold down jumpseats..

Cornholio likes this.
  6. skyungjae

skyungjae Member

Name:
    Kyung Jae
    Current Bike:
    2015 Santa Cruz Bronson C
    Way to care for the environment guys. Just kidding.

7. Cornholio

Cornholio iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    B
    Current Bike:
    Huffy
    Hey! I ride to the trails 90%+ of the times I get out there so I am doing my part.. :p

Runs with Scissors and mtnbikej like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?