PB-Burkhart trails?

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by hill^billy, Mar 12, 2014.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

I know, short notice but, anyone want to ride the Punch Bowl Burkhart trails tomorrow?

image.jpg

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    In my professional opinion . . . . you SUCK! (Jealous . . . . :( )

3. UPSed

UPSed iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ed
    Current Bike:
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    Yeah. Some of us have real jobs. :D

4. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

Just rode that goodness on Sunday and I need to get me more! Only 35 min. from the house.

image.jpg

Runs with Scissors likes this.
  5. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

Think I'm going to hit the Burkhart trail tomorrow since I couldn't make it today. Join me if you like?

6. Willi-D

Willi-D Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Super Red!
    Saw your strava track today - looks like a nice 10mile out and back with a pretty good climb n the middle. I should have got up earlier and went with you!

How is the trail is it in decent shape? what made you turn around where you did - just curious? The trail goes on for another 9 or 10 miles before it first joins SOT then for a bit then jogs back down to Buckhorn campground. Might be fun to ride it sometime all the way to the end then maybe loop back on SOT.

7. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    I wanna go! Can I go! Can I? Can I? :p

8. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

I turned around because I was solo and I had a ride today that I was saving myself for. Your suggestion would be truely Epic If it can be done! But riding back down Burkhart would also be a pretty damn good downhill run!

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?