Tilted Mesa in Kanab...

Discussion in 'Videos' started by mtbMike, Jun 3, 2023.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    I ran across this video off a link from the Over the Edge (Hurricane) Facebook page. I knew they were building some trails out there but I guess they are rideable now. I'm heading to Brian Head in late September, I might stop by here if it's not too hot. *This video was uploaded 2 weeks ago.

http://utahmountainbiking.com/trails/tilted-mesa.htm

2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    That crash was gnarly! Looks like he stuffed his head straight into the rock. But he just gets up and keeps riding. I would have been airlifted. The terrain looks like a lot of fun. Lots of drops and ledges, but also lots of speedy flow sections.

3. redwoods

redwoods Well-Known Member

Name:
    Patrick
    Current Bike:
    Ridin' heavy
    Trails look awesome! That dude took a blow to the head that would have me worried.

Tom the Bomb, herzalot and mtbMike like this.
  4. evdog

evdog iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Evan S
    "It feels like Wire Mesa and Grafton Mesa had a baby, and then let Richfield UT babysit it..." lol

Have you ridden the new trails in East Zion @mtbMike ? There is some cool stuff built there, and they're building more.

5. mtbMike

mtbMike iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    Ibis HD5, Ripley & Mojo 4
    Not yet…*most* of the SoCal crew I used to road trip with is fading away from weekend trips and only doing Saturday rides for one reason or another. Luckily, there’s several folks in Prescott that are still game. We’ll get out there eventually

Tom the Bomb, herzalot and redwoods like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?