Are You Looking for an Entertainment Center???

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by Runs with Scissors, Mar 11, 2023.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Then this is for you. The wife went and bought all new furniture for the den and living room. It's been in the same spot in the den since the den was built in 2004. I was going to donate it to charity, but apparently they don't want to deal with it. It's pretty big, but it's also...

Adjustable Width: from 9' (pictured) to 11' left to right. Or right to left, if you prefer. The bridge in the middle, on top, is not screwed in place and the scrollwork expands a foot on either side.

The TV stand is 40" wide. The TV in the picture (not included - it's old. Unless you really want it) is a 40-inch. A 43" would fit in this configuration.

If you expand the width, the opening between the piers goes from 40" to 64." Without the bridge it can be whatever you want.

The shelf leaning against the right side in the picture fits in 5 height-adjustable positions above the TV in the current config, but it does not expand.

Piers are 33"W x 24"D x 81"H.

TV stand is 40"W x 30"D

The 3 arched doors have speaker covers to replace the arched pieces in the doors.

I can't remember what it cost, but if you take it off my hands, it's free. Really. Otherwise I'll have no choice but to dump it.

It's 5 pieces - 2 piers, center bridge, shelf, TV stand. It's yours if you want it, but you have to come and get it. 1 mile southeast of Knott's Berry Farm. PM me if interested.

20230310_173356.jpg

2. fos'l

fos'l Well-Known Member

Name:
    Bob
    Current Bike:
    2005 Santa Cruz Superlight
    Sorry about the necrophilia, but just saw this. We had one that looked exactly the same in perfect condition and needed to pay to have it removed.

3. Runs with Scissors

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals

That appears to be where this is headed also. C'est la vie, as they say in the land of the forever strike and garbage piles.

4. gunga din

gunga din Member

Name:
    steve villmer
    try buy nothing a web site in anaheim

5. Racer X

Racer X Member

Name:
    B
    Current Bike:
    Kona Explosif
    If no one takes it, call your trash company and see if they offer large item pickups.

That’s worked for me several times. You never know what people will and won’t take.

6. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    Solid advice. I was riding my bike over to Cherry Canyon a few weeks ago and passed a beautiful mid-century credenza out on the curb. I spent the whole ride trying to figure out where it would fit in our house and if I had time to go to my in-laws' and grab their pick-up.
    It was gone by the time I rode by on my way back to the car.

Faust29 and Runs with Scissors like this.
  7. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Or an armoire... but be careful of street toughs!

Racer X and Sasquatch9billion like this.
  8. evdog

evdog iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Evan S
    Used to be stuff like that would disappear quick if you put up a "free" ad on CL. If not to someone local, it would be on a truck headed down to TJ in no time.

9. Runs with Scissors

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Thanks for the suggestions, folks. I'm 100% averse to having random individuals come to my house so this will probably end up being carted away for whatever demise.

I'm not doing Craig's List or the like.

Sasquatch9billion and Danimal like this.
  10. Redman

Redman iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Kevin
    Current Bike:
    SC OG Hightower 29'r
    Put it curbside and it will be gone before the morning. Maybe.

11. Runs with Scissors

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Oh well, it's gone.

12. DIRTJUNKIE

DIRTJUNKIE Member

Name:
    Jay
    Current Bike:
    Intense Primer, Pro
    I was in the edge of my seat waiting for that. ;)

Runs with Scissors and Obsidian like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?