The Cub House (San Marino)

Discussion in 'Local Bike Shop Reviews' started by Sasquatch9billion, Jan 30, 2023.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    Yeah, I'm bored and trying to drum up IMTB traffic.

This is a shop near my place who's tagline is "It's not a bike shop." But, you tell me.
    They can get you some nicer frames and bikes (Stinner, All-City, Ibis) and they have their own frames called Beach Club that look pretty damn cool.
    My experience with the mechanics has been great, they seem to get the work done qucikly and are always very upbeat.
    I also like that their in-house clothing brand (Team Dream) makes all of their bike and not bike clothing here in the U.S. Their t-shirts are pretty ubiquitous in this neighborhood, even non-cyclists have at least one shirt. I buy a lot of socks from them-I think their socks are made by DeFeet.

All around, a pretty cool shop, worth the drive if you don't live close. There's also a Pizzanista right across the street now. When did San Marino become cool? I don't fuckin' know.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?