Bogart Park, Cherry Valley

Discussion in 'Videos' started by redwoods, Jan 24, 2023.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. redwoods

redwoods Well-Known Member

Name:
    Patrick
    Current Bike:
    Ridin' heavy
    I usually don't get to ride in the late afternoon too often (tho that may be changing a bit), and so the "golden hour" riding experiences are that much more special when I can get them. Bogart is a small trail network, but if you're not driving too far it's definitely worth it.

Bluesrider, bvader, Redman and 10 others like this.
  2. DangerDirtyD

DangerDirtyD iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chicken Nugget
    Current Bike:
    2018 Guerrilla Gravity SMASH
  3. scan

scan iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    fran allas
    Current Bike:
    Scott Spark
    Looks like fun! Like the beginning text, kinda like the Star Wars beginning, LOL. Looks pretty steep in places, probably more than the camera shows.

4. redwoods

redwoods Well-Known Member

Name:
    Patrick
    Current Bike:
    Ridin' heavy
    Thanks. Watching it again I think the intro dragged on a bit too long, so I still have a lot to learn.

It is remarkably fun. The first climb we did was on Mile High Ranch Rd. and it wasn't bad. The main climb "Tractor" is just under 1 mile, and gains 560', making it a great workout for a short ride. The descents are super flowy and fun. They get steep in places, but you can ride the brakes if needed (as you could clearly hear me doing :facepalm:). I'm hoping to go back soon and learn the trails well enough to match the designed flow.

5. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Wow, rolling DH at speed while riding in ruts?! :eek:

Ridge riding supplies such spectacular views! :inlove:

I pass through that area traveling to and from the desert and I always wondered if there was any riding in those rolling hills. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing! :cool:

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?