Brain Fart

Discussion in 'Forum Related' started by JimN, Jun 8, 2022.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. JimN

JimN Member

Name:
    JimN
    Current Bike:
    Pivot Switchblade 29er
    Had to clear my cache today for the first time in a long time. Went to log back in, and accessed socaltrailriders.org rather than imtbtrails.com. Was wildly confused by what appeared to be changes to my profile, etc. Not sure why I consider the two sites related. Anyway, don't make that mistake, as the other site is dead as a doornail, but somehow still exists. Heck, even socalmtb.com still exists to a certain miniscule level.

tick, ~JB~, Mikie and 6 others like this.
  2. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    I'm still banned. :p

~JB~, da big hills, herzalot and 3 others like this.
  3. JimN

JimN Member

Name:
    JimN
    Current Bike:
    Pivot Switchblade 29er
    Seriously? Can't imagine why any mtb-related website would ban you. As I see it, you're one of the most active providers of excellent content on this site.

~JB~, herzalot, Mikie and 1 other person like this.
  4. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    Thanks... Not sure it's deserved, but I'll take it. :thumbsup:

I couldn't remember my old password, and the password recovery wasn't working, so I made a new account... "b_bunny". I made one post about the lack of activity on the site, and it was all of one word... "Crickets". Banned immediately. :laugh:

tick, ~JB~, herzalot and 4 others like this.
  5. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Yes - they should have banned me - one of the most active providers of drivel and inanity on this site!

~JB~ and JimN like this.
  6. da big hills

da big hills iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    cagey
    Current Bike:
    enduro 29
    I forget one of the sites did not like mentioning "unapproved trails". They would ban people for just mentioning the name. For instance G spot or one of the other forbidden East Simi drops that are not suitable for mere mortal men. Check out some of the more popular like the Grunge. It was at one time the BIRD WAS THE WORD, but now days there are so many ways to totally injure your self and your bike.
    But that was long ago

Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 9.46.57 PM.png

Obsidian, ~JB~ and DangerDirtyD like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?