2016 Trek Fuel Ex 8 29 - $1,500

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Earn Your View, Feb 22, 2021.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Earn Your View

Earn Your View Member

Name:
    Bryan
    Current Bike:
    2013 Charge Cooker
    Hey everybody,

I'm thinning the herd a bit, so I'm looking to sell my 2016 Trek Fuel Ex 8. I'm the original owner and I bought it at Jax Bicycles in Irvine back in 2016. The frame is size 17.5" (18.5" virtual), which is basically a medium size. This is 29er version and the first year with boost hubs.

The bike is almost completely stock. I have replaced the chain and the grips at some point after the originals wore out. The only modification I made was I upgraded the brakes from the originals. On the bike is Shimano Deore M-615 brakes. I'm still debating which Shimano SPD pedals to include with the bike. It's set up for tubeless - all is needed is sealant.

This bike has served me well, but I haven't been mountain biking much lately and it's been sitting in the garage. It's more bike than I need for the type of riding I do these days.

I already listed it on CL, but I'd much rather to sell it to someone through this forum. Thank you and let me know if there any questions. The bike specs can be found below.

https://archive.trekbikes.com/us/en/2016/Trek/fuel_ex_8_29#/us/en/2016/Trek/fuel_ex_8_29/details

upload_2021-2-22_9-2-58.png

upload_2021-2-22_9-4-45.png

upload_2021-2-22_9-5-4.png

upload_2021-2-22_9-5-27.png

2. Earn Your View

Earn Your View Member

Name:
    Bryan
    Current Bike:
    2013 Charge Cooker
    I just wanted to add that I temporarily deleted my ad from Craigslist to hold it for anybody on the forum. I'll keep it that way for a few days and then re-post it there. I really want it to go to someone who'll ride it more than I have.

Cyclotourist, fos'l, Faust29 and 4 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?