Drop Weight, Get Swole, Make My Wife Swoon & Kick Butt on the Bike.

Discussion in 'Health' started by kazlx, Nov 5, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    So... What's next? Big loop in the Santa Anas? Motorway? Santiago Peak? San Juan bottom to top to bottom?

San Juan all the way up and down is similar to the stats you did today... As are Maple-Motorway and the slightly larger Black Star to Motorway.

2. kazlx

kazlx Well-Known Member

Name:
    Joe
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5.5
    I'm down for all of the above. Except for maybe San Juan haha. I've never really liked that place for whatever reason. I know it's like a grail around here for a lot of people, but it's just never really struck my fancy. I need to get out and hit some of the bigger local climbs. I've done most of them through the years, but not enough to navigate solo. I've usually always been rolling with people that know them.

3. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    Harding to the peak, you can't get lost. Even if you end up descending Maple Springs by mistake it's only 30 minutes back to the bottom of Harding.

Redman and kazlx like this.
  4. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    San Juan was never my favorite, but it’s really growing on me lately with all of the closures...

mtnbikej, Redman, kazlx and 1 other person like this.
  5. Redman

Redman iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Kevin
    Current Bike:
    SC OG Hightower 29'r
    I’m nowhere close to “plant based diet”. There’s some form of dead animal on the menu everyday. They’re just not laden with with toxins.
    Keep on pedaling, it’ll keep you alive longer than most. :thumbsup:

6. kazlx

kazlx Well-Known Member

Name:
    Joe
    Current Bike:
    Yeti SB5.5
    Morning all. Favorable results from my work physical on Thursday. Dropped from 27% body fat last year to 18% as well as putting on a little over 7lbs of muscle. Results all came back good for blood and and all that. Definitely improved my VO2 max as well as every other test they had for me. Just a lot of good markers, increased grip strength, more push ups, longer plank and all that. Feeling really good lately, but it's nice to have some quantifiable data to look at. Big improvements from last year, but which is essentially from the last 4ish months. BooYa.

C087DAC3-78BC-4090-8A9F-9B53099DD3DD.jpeg

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?