Coast to Coast to Coast, SoMo AZ 12-7

Discussion in 'Rides Under 30 Miles' started by mike, Dec 5, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Hey, brother@rossage, whip out your Cosmic Ray book...mine’s not at hand. : )

National Trail, South Mountain end to end and back, around 30 mi total. Mostly desert ST, lots of rough riding on rocks on a classic trail.

I did it years ago and found it challenging. I was cramping at the end and walking down stuff. I don’t see that happening this time, but not taking it lightly.

@singlespeedrider
    @schillingsworth
    @tortoise

Come out and optionally turn back anywhere you like. Great signage all over. I don’t recall if there’s water resupply along the route. I’m packing liquid for the ride.

Pima Wash parking 6am, pedal away at 6:15. Blue-gray Tundra/shell.

2. rossage

rossage iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ross Lawson
    Current Bike:
    Highball
    I wish! My Arizona dreams have been crushed by reality and I'm stuck in LA for the time being... :thumbsdown:

3. evdog

evdog iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Evan S
    I wish as well. If I don't do palm canyon this weekend I might head to Yuma for a couple days. Doubt I'd make it to Phx.

4. singlespeedrider

singlespeedrider Well-Known Member

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC advanced single soee
    I’m another I wish. My parents are visiting so I need to be a good host.

5. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    You could do half of it and be back home when the house is waking up. :geek: I can easily accommodate an earlier start time, too.

Have you done National? It’s good enough to make excuses for, we think. :thumbsup: Tell your lass my mate will be keeping the home fires burning so the hunter may hunt. And hunters host better after the hunt. :)

Tom the Bomb, mtnbikej and Faust29 like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?