Fishing for: 29er trail fork – 15 x 110 (boost) or 15 x 100

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mike, Aug 19, 2019.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Got a space waster in your shop ya wanna turn into beer? :geek: I'm hoping for a 140-150 mm travel fork for a project for my sweetie (strategic tug on heartstrings :gotnothing:)...

Not particular on brand/model but hoping for something kinda modern with a tapered steerer that could work in a 100 mm head tube. Probably not a coil fork.

Boost or non-boost because I still have one foot stuck in both worlds, and I like better odds. Boost if I have to choose. TFPU if you have something. PayPal.

2. stevers

stevers Member

Name:
    Steve
    Current Bike:
    2018 Ibis Ripmo V1
    I got a 2017 fox 34 rhythm in boost, 140mm travel and 7.25” steerer. It has a scratch on the stanchion though. Looking to get $220 ish, but havent been serious about posting it anywhere.

DangerDirtyD, Faust29 and mike like this.
  3. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Thanks, @stevers!

I have a placeholder fork that I think she wants to try before we go all in, so hold the mail, brother. Sell it off, or I'll ping you later if things go well. TFPU!

DangerDirtyD and Faust29 like this.
  4. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    I’m in no hurry, and wouldn’t step on mike’s toes, but I’d be interested in that fork if you post it up... if the condition is decent...

Put me 2nd in line... :thumbsup:

DangerDirtyD, Cyclotourist and mike like this.
  5. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    Yes, grab it, Faust! Everybody wins. :)

DangerDirtyD and Cyclotourist like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?